Sunday, November 20, 2011

About me

Dear readers,

its been quite a time since the last time i posted something here.

To some extent this was due to me relocating from my university, which i finished, to Berlin, where i am currently doing an intern for several month.
So with all the trouble of moving, finding a suitable place to live, etc. i was a bit busy. However most blame goes to myself, i have just been too lazy to write and maybe i was also lacking topics.
But Berlin is very nice and refreshing, so im positive to continue the blog soon again.

Meanwhile there is a bit of statistics: I had a total of 52 pagesviews up to now, of which 7 were in August, 13 in September and a peak with 21 in Oktober. This months 11 losts souls stumbled over my blog, certainly this downfall was due to the inactivity of myself and the fading of public interesting in the topics i covered.

Soo the topics: definitely most of you readers were interested in the special on the G36 in Libya, which had a meager 11 pageviews, followed by the article about the SA-7 (5) and the overview about different western handguns in Libya with 2 views. I have no idea, where all the other visitors went.

All of my readers were guided here by google, respectively the national google pages, which doesnt surprise too much, since this is a google-sponsered blog.

Nationalities were very mixed, most came from Germany (28), followed by the USA (8) and Netherlands (3).

Thats it for now, i will come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment